Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lake of the Ozarks





Over Memorial Day weekend, the Lynn-Moeller family set out on our first flight. We were headed to Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. We were so nervous that she was going to be a pill but it was magical. She slept the whole way. Her mom has a bit of narkilepsy so I was thrilled that she took that attribute from me. I'm sure by the time she's 2, we couldn't fly without a shot of traquilizer but we'll take the pleasant flight for now.

While we were at my parent's lake house, we decked her out with a cute little swimsuit. Holy cow, I had no idea she could get cuter. She took her first boat right (which was a little suspect but she survived). She got to meet 2 of her nephews and they were adorable with her. Alex is 10 and Jacob is 5. And we figured out that she LOVES power tools thanks to her Grampy.

No comments:

Post a Comment