Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to school...


Today marks my last day on maternity leave. She is officially 12 weeks old. I have all kind of mixed feelings. I'm happy to go back to a job I truly love but I'm leaving the love of my life. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I'm hoping that I'm making the right decision. I think the child care we chose is going to work out great and Specialized has done a great job working with my schedule so I have nothing to worry about, right?

Sorry to get a little somber here but this is going to teach me to embrace every moment with this person in my life. I look at her and wonder what lies ahead. What kind of person she's going to become and praying that I'll be the compass for her to guide her down the safest path. I am returning to work 3 short months later as a completely different person. My heart is bigger, my smiles more often, and my hugs more plentiful. She has made me a better person and I'm looking forward to coming home every night more to be the best mom I can possibly be. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the hilarious stories that lay ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment